Monday, October 18, 2010

A Vacation from Vacationing??

I didn't do very much this weekend which was probably a good thing. I began packing up all the stuff that had managed to get into every nook and cranny of this little cottage. (It's really amazing how much can fit in my car.) The only problem is that I have acquired more stuff since I have been here. Some things are small and don't pose a big problem to packing, like a couple new CD's and some shirts, but other things, like my new tent, sleeping bag, tarp for under the tent, and at least 15 new books make me think I should have gotten a bigger car. ;)
Other then packing and practicing my guitar I drove out to Greenville on Sunday to try and see a moose, but it didn't work. Even though I passed this sign on the way
These moose signs are everywhere around Maine, but I have never seen one with flashing lights and an extra warning below. Greenville is where all the hunters come in with their catches during hunting season. I thought I would at least get to see a dead moose if nothing else, but who knew they don't allow hunting on Sundays! I had no idea... I guess you learn something new everyday.
I figured since I didn't have much to show from this weekend I would put up some pictures that are closer to home, and give you guys some idea about where I have been living and working for these past three months.


What I get to see out the window as I get ready every morning...
My neighbors...
 


Looking down the street outside my house...

Some pretty sights on my way to Greenville...
 



My office/gym/treatment room at work...

The beautiful tree that is right outside the gym. It is in four different stages of changing! So cool.
So there you go. My life.

No comments:

Post a Comment