Thursday, September 9, 2010

Follow-up

I have had a couple people ask me about my decision to stay in Maine or move on to Tennessee and I thought I would fill everyone in. I have decided to move on to Tennessee. I told my boss and she was understanding about the fact that the reason I became a traveling PT was because I wanted to travel. :) I am hoping for an assignment near Nashville, TN. Unfortunatly, there are no jobs available there right now, so I may end up in Knoxville or really anywhere else in Tennessee for that matter. I am working with my recruiter now to get that figured out.

Also, another thing, I was looking at a list of activities going on in Maine for the month of October. For Halloween there is a fright night at... yup, you guessed it... Fort Knox. I told you that place was creepy. :)

1 comment:

  1. Well Knoxville is closer for Dad & I to come visit. Is it closer to Cleveland, TN?

    You didn't mention anything about your camping trip!! I want to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete