Friday, September 2, 2011

A week full of surprise and "Mystere"

Last weekend I surprised most of my friends and family by coming home for the weekend. I was so excited to see everyone! I didn't realize how much I needed this trip, but with the stress of this particular assignment I definitely appreciated the recharge. It was a huge blessing that Hurricane Irene scooted right by Florida and didn't cause my flights to be canceled. Believe it or not, I didn't take a single picture while I was home. I just enjoyed the relaxation.
I got back to Vegas really late on Monday night, went to work on Tuesday and then that evening I had tickets to see "Mystere", a Cirque du Soleil show at Treasure Island. It was really cool! I love Cirque shows and if you have never seen one I would highly recommend you do so! There is so much going on every second of the show you get serious visual overload! I love it.

the end
Tomorrow I am going on a hike with a hiking group that I met in the area. Should be interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment