Monday, January 24, 2011

Hot-lanta was a bit cold this weekend...

 Just to back track a little... two weekends ago I house sat for my friends that live up here. I did, basically, a whole lot-a-nothing. I enjoyed relaxing, watching movies and finally getting some reliable cell phone and internet signal. I "skyped" with Katherine and Coralie (two of my roommates from PT school). We had a great time catching up on everything. Miss you guys!

So onto this past weekend...
I drove down to Atlanta for the weekend. Quiet a few of my friends have relocated to this area so we had a mini reunion. We went to brunch at Murphy's a really cute restaurant in the area.
Later that afternoon we took a tour of the Sweetwater Brewery. This is a local brewery that only sells their beer around the southeast due to the fact that the beer is unpasteurized and should not be used more then 90 days after it is bottled. I really did not learn a whole lot from the tour, unfortunately, cause you could barely hear the guy talking. There were a TON of people. I had no idea it was that popular.




thought the beer conveyor belt on the ceiling was funny.

These sliding doors opened up into "beer heaven" (basically the industrial fridge where cases upon cases of beer are held.)


"The Dank Tank". They make limited edition brews in this special tank only a few times a year.


Had a great time catching up and visiting with my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment