Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas at home

On the 21st of December, the day before my birthday, I was lucky enough to fly home and spend a week with all the people I love most in the whole wide world!
Christmas was packed full of family and friends and fulling myself full of togetherness, so I could make it through another couple of months without running completely dry again. I loved playing the guitar for my family and singing Christmas songs all day. I love my new Kindle (thanks Mom and Dad). I loved that I got an unexpected visit from my two youngest cousins and my uncle Jim. I loved everything about my time in FL!








I promise now that the holidays are over I am going to try to get back into my habit of writing my blog each week.
This weekend I am going to the Biltmore Estate with my friend from PT school, Danielle. Super excited! I am sure the gardens are not that pretty this time of year, but the house will still be amazing!

Happy New Year!!

1 comment: