Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I think it may be a white Christmas.

It has been snowing everyday here. I woke up this morning to 19 degree weather. brrrr! The snow usually melts as soon as it hits the ground, but today it finally stuck for a little while.


my car windshield

the puddle around the mail boxes is ice.


Work is pretty hectic with 40-50 patients on the physical therapy case load and only 4 people on our PT team (2 PTs and 2 PTAs). The PTAs are not able to write most of the paperwork so the other PT, Heather, and I are trying to meet productivity and do all the paperwork for our patients (which in this setting is insane).

There is a lot more going on at this facility than the last one I worked in. We have all kinds of equipment and resources, but with all that cool stuff comes the busyness. I am not complaining, though, I really like all the people I work with and the patients, and staying busy usually helps the day go by faster. Except for this week which can't go by fast enough because this weekend I am taking a trip to Nashville with a few of my friends from Florida. Can't wait! You will have to check back for that story. I am sure I will have a ton of pics. I know we will pack everything we can into this one little weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment